Whoa! I’ve been nominated for another Liebster Award, this time by Emms of The Daily Emms – thanks Emms :-) I love the whole point of the Liebsters, it’s all about paying it forward which is what we should be doing in life anyway and even more so if you’re a blogger. You know, I scratch your back, you scratch mine. Okay so you know the deal about the Liebsters by now.
The Liebster Award Rules:
- Thank and link to the person who nominated you and display the Liebster Award
- State the Liebster Award rules
- Give 11 random facts about yourself
- Answer the 11 questions given to you
- Nominate 11 blogs with less than 200 followers
- Give them 11 questions to answer
- Let the bloggers know youbve nominated them.
11 Random Facts About Me
- I wear a uniform to work, which is exactly why I refer to myself as the most unlikely blogger.
- I like sleeping on big cushions.
- I’m a bit obsessed with roasted almonds at the moment.
- I love the colour pink.
- My absolute favourite singer is Beyonce.
- I love wearing my grandpa and grandma’s hand-me-downs.
- Sweet things are my weakness.
- I’m not really a make-up kinda girl.
- I have a penchant for all things vintage.
- I’m somewhat impatient and despise waiting for people. If you say 3pm then be there at 3pm!
- My favourite TV series is Revenge. Cool, calm and collected Emily :-)
My Answers to Emms’ Questions:
1. How many siblings do you have?
I’ve got 2 siblings.
2. What is your ideal wedding setting?
I already had my dream wedding – one a wine estate in a beautiful part of my country :-)
3. If you could own any wild animal what one would it be?
An Elephant. They’re such gentle giants and I just feel like hugging them every time I see them on TV.
4. What is one thing you want to say that you would definitely want to have done in your life?
Mmm that’s a tough one. I wouldn’t necessarily ask to have anything done, just to live each day with no regrets.
5. Winter or Summer?
I’m a summer baby but I prefer winter :-)
6. Favourite store to buy clothes from?
Truworths.B Affordable, quality clothing.
7. One item that is always in your shopping trolley at the supermarket?
Eggs! Weird I know…
8. How long have you been blogging for?
9. Favourite thing to do in your spare time?
Play with my cutie pie dog.
10. Where would your ideal first date be?
My hubby and I have been on many wonderful dates already and I enjoy each one as if it were the first.
11. Favourite movie?
What’s Eating Gilbert Grape.
Blogs I nominate
I still don’t have 11 :-(
My 11 Questions for the Blogs I Nominate:
- Why did you start blogging?
- What is the one piece of advice you’d give your children?
- Go out or stay-at-home?
- Who is your role model or what inspires you?
- What’s your favourite thing about blogging?
- Which actor/actress would you want to play you in a movie about your life?
- Spur of the moment or calculated and organised?
- What do you regard as your weakness?
- Favourite flower?
- Describe yourself in three words.
- Who was your first celebrity crush?
And that’s that folks! Like I said the last time, have fun and lets keep this wonderful initiative going!
xxx GVR6 xxx