Greetings everyone, my name is Gaynor and I’m a beginner blogger (fellow bloggers answer: “hiiii Gaynor”). I’ve decided to start a blog as a way of illustrating what I love and organising my thoughts in a public space. I’ve viewed quite a few blogs from countries around the world and was intrigued by the concept so I’ve decided to join in. The blog title “I Rock What I Got” is basically about accepting who and what you are and rocking it while you’re at it! Make the most of what you have at the moment and don’t wait for what you’re going to have or plan on having in the future. Everyone has something unique to offer so focus on YOUR NOW! My blog will be focusing on things I’m both passionate about and interested in – and there’s quite a few so lets get down to the nitty gritty:
- The main categories of my blog will be; fashion, beauty, decor with a little bit of creative writing thrown in for good measure :-)
- I dress according to what I like and what suits me, regardless of whether its a trend or not.
- I do not believe in strictly wearing brand names or high-end fashion and beauty. If anything, I think that mixing and matching chain store finds with vintage and hand-me-downs proves that you have fashion savvy much more.
- I occasionally draw inspiration from celebrities but I will not wear something purely because a celeb was spotted wearing it.
- I’m a perpetual dreamer so I love beautiful decor, writing and scenery and will definitely be featuring these regularly.
So there you have it, my blog in a nutshell. And get reading cause here I come!
xxx Gaynor xxx