I’ve been nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award by the beautiful Kendel of the All That’s Glamorous blog. Thank you lovely! This post is also way overdue so I do believe both a thank you and apology are in order *wide-eyed blushing face*.
The Versatile Blogger Award is essentially a tag done by the blogging community to honour blogs they like or welcome new bloggers to the blogosphere. By now you’re probably sick of hearing my opinion on blogging awards and tags so let’s just leave it at the fact that I support the Versatile Blogger Award wholeheartedly. There are a lot of differentiations regarding the rules of the award but I’ve decide to follow Kendel’s version.
1) Thank and acknowledge the person who nominated you
2) State 7 facts about yourself
3) Nominate other bloggers
4) Notify the bloggers that you’ve nominated them
Seven facts about me:
1) I’ve got a tattoo of my star sign (Capricorn) on my right forearm
2) I’m a mom of a Boerboel baby girl whom I call Pookie the Bear
3) I’m obsessed with vintage and boho style fashion that’s why you’ll see very few trend fashion pieces on my blog
4) I’ve known my husband for twelve years – dated for three years and married for two years
5) I’m in love with the countryside and nature – hence the obsession with road trips!
6) I’m a straight-talker and hate pretence but I also believe in treating everyone equally and with respect
7) I have a major weakness for cupcakes – especially pretty ones!
Blogs I Nominate:
Tag you’re it!
xxx Tulips & Phoenixes xxx